Infusion 700N-Platinum Helicopter Kit by TSA Model
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2013.This is the TSA Model Infusion 700N-Platinum Helicopter Kit. Driven by an "Endless Pursuit of Perfection", Nigel Brown designed the TSA Platinum series helicopters to provide customers with a high grade, competition ready machine. Featuring precision machined metal and carbon fiber parts used extensively throughout the helicopter, the Platinum series combines cutting edge technology with premium grade materials to deliver a lightweight, extremely rigid and agile aircraft kit that needs nothing to be competitive at the highest levels of the sport.
Infusion 700N Platinum Features:
- 7 axis CNC machine production facility produces a high tolerance rotor head system. The 10mm feathering spindle provides rigidity for the most demanding of 3d style flying. Together this cutting edge head design delivers a responsive, yet consistent flying model.
- Elevator control mechanism eliminates the need for an anti rotation guide. This delivers precise, rigid and smooth operation.
- Servo support bracing increases rigidity and reduces servo loading.
- Electronic mounting points are provided throughout the model. This ensures all installations are neat, with multiple layout configurations provided.
- Dedicated in-flight mixture servo locations are standardized throughout the TSA line. This provides enhanced tuning capabilities for increased power and maximized engine longevity.
- Frame stiffeners located in high load areas for increased rigidity and robustness.
- Both main and tail gears are manufactured from high strength polymer impregnated metal. This ensures a durable and rigid drive line. Common components are used in both the primary and final drive gearboxes, providing an incredibly simplistic and user friendly design.
- Tail bevel gears are manufactured from polymer impregnated metal combined with aluminum components, providing durability and strength in a light weight configuration. For precision and reliability, each tail rotor grip is equipped with a dual radial and thrust bearing.
Full Length of Fuselage: 1368mm
Full Width of Fuselage: 215mm
Main Blade: 680 ~ 710mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1580mm
Tail Blade: 90~110mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 262mm
Main Gear Ratio: 15T : 120T / 126T
Tail Gear Ratio: 113T : 25T
Gear Ratio: 8.0 ~ 8.4 ĄG 1ĄG 4.52
Full Weight (approx): 4390g
Engine Class: 90 ~ 120 Nitro
Fuel Tank Capacity: 650cc
Material Specification: Carbon fiber, FRP
Tail Rotor Drive: Shaft drive
Swashplate Angle: 120°
- Infusion 700N Platinum Kit
- 7-Channel Radio System
- (1) Receiver Battery & Charger
- (1) On/Off Switch
- (3) Servos
- (1) Rudder Servo
- (1) .90 - 1.20 Class Engine & Muffler
- (1) Flybarless System
- (1) Governor
- (1) Starter
- 680-710mm Main Blades
- 90-110mm Tail Blades
Friday, Feb 26 2016 (about a year ago)
TSA Model Infusion 700N-Platinum Helicopter Kit
This is my second season with this heli with already 44 flights this year. I had over 250 flights on this model last year. Of everything I flown so far, this heli is the most smooth and locked in. Great in an auto; takes rough landings. Generally it is very forgiving and allows the pilot to fly out of almost any error. You can bang the sticks around as hard as you want and it stays together. It has a big presence in the sky and feels very comfortable. For the beginner pilot it is easy to fly. For the more experienced pilot, it feels nice in difficult maneuvers such as the piro flip. You won't be disappointed.)