This is the TSA Model Infusion 700N-Platinum Helicopter Kit. Driven by an "Endless Pursuit of Perfection", Nigel Brown designed the TSA Platinum series helicopters to provide customers with a high grade, competition ready machine. Featuring precision machined metal and carbon fiber parts used extensively throughout the helicopter, the Platinum series combines cutting edge technology with premium grade materials to deliver a lightweight, extremely rigid and agile aircraft kit that needs nothing to be competitive at the highest levels of the sport.
Infusion 700N Platinum Features:
Infusion 700N Platinum Specifications:
- 7 axis CNC machine production facility produces a high tolerance rotor head system. The 10mm feathering spindle provides rigidity for the most demanding of 3d style flying. Together this cutting edge head design delivers a responsive, yet consistent flying model.
- Elevator control mechanism eliminates the need for an anti rotation guide. This delivers precise, rigid and smooth operation.
- Servo support bracing increases rigidity and reduces servo loading.
- Electronic mounting points are provided throughout the model. This ensures all installations are neat, with multiple layout configurations provided.
- Dedicated in-flight mixture servo locations are standardized throughout the TSA line. This provides enhanced tuning capabilities for increased power and maximized engine longevity.
- Frame stiffeners located in high load areas for increased rigidity and robustness.
- Both main and tail gears are manufactured from high strength polymer impregnated metal. This ensures a durable and rigid drive line. Common components are used in both the primary and final drive gearboxes, providing an incredibly simplistic and user friendly design.
- Tail bevel gears are manufactured from polymer impregnated metal combined with aluminum components, providing durability and strength in a light weight configuration. For precision and reliability, each tail rotor grip is equipped with a dual radial and thrust bearing.
Full Length of Fuselage:
Full Width of Fuselage:
680 ~ 710mm
Main Rotor Diameter:
Tail Rotor Diameter:
Main Gear Ratio:
15T : 120T / 126T
Tail Gear Ratio:
113T : 25T
8.0 ~ 8.4 ¡G 1¡G 4.52
Full Weight (approx):
90 ~ 120 Nitro
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Carbon fiber, FRP
Tail Rotor Drive:
Needed to Complete:
- Infusion 700N Platinum Kit
- 7-Channel Radio System
- (1) Receiver Battery & Charger
- (1) On/Off Switch
- (3) Servos
- (1) Rudder Servo
- (1) .90 - 1.20 Class Engine & Muffler
- (1) Flybarless System
- (1) Governor
- (1) Starter
- 680-710mm Main Blades
- 90-110mm Tail Blades
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2013