Infusion 600N-Platinum Helicopter Kit by TSA Model
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2013.
This is the TSA Model Infusion 600N-Platinum Helicopter Kit. Driven by a an "Endless Pursuit of Perfection", Nigel Brown designed the 600N-Platinum Helicopter to impress the most critical 50 class enthusiast. The Platinum series picks up where the Pro series leaves off, delivering a competition worthy aircraft with precision machined aluminum parts used throughout the entire model. This incredible package provides the customer with a high quality helicopter capable of incredible performance, and is going to set a new standard in the 50 class market.
- Professional CNC Turning Center: TSA's components are manufactured in-house by state-of-the-art cnc turning centers in a single-step process.
- All Carbon Fiber Material: TSA uses aero space carbon fiber extensively though out its product range. Delivering a light weight, extremely rigid and agile aircraft.
- Swashplate Control Lever Positioning System: Innovative swashplate control lever positioning system enables pilots to precisely adjust swashplate lever to 90 degree angle.
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control): World leading CNC technology and methodology is applied to produce precision components.
- Chamfered Parts and Components: All TSA metal parts and components are cnc chamfered in a single-stop process to guarantee high tolerances with a unique appearance.
- User-friendly Design: TSA's products are crafted for convenience and efficiency, by applying user-friendly designs.
Full Length of Fuselage: 1230mm
Full Width of Fuselage: 215mm
Main Blade: 600 ~ 620mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1345mm
Tail Blade: 90mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 252mm
Main Gear Ratio: 14T : 122T
Tail Gear Ratio: 113T : 25T
Gear Ratio: 8.7 : 1 ĄG 4.52
Full Weight (approx): 3540g
Engine Class: 50 ~ 55 Nitro
Full Tank Capacity: 650cc
Material Specification: Carbon fiber
Tail Rotor Drive: shaft drive
Swashplate Angle: 120°
In Flight Mixture Needle: Yes
Needed to Complete:
- 7-Channel Radio System
- (1) Receiver Battery & Charger
- (1) On/Off Switch
- (3) Cyclic Servos
- (1) Rudder Servo
- (1) 3-Axis Gyro System
- (1) .50 - .55 Class Engine & Muffler
- (1) Governor
- (1) Starter
- 600-620mm Main Blades
- 90mm Tail Blades