Infusion 600E-Platinum Helicopter Kit by TSA Model
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2013.This is the TSA Model Infusion 600E Platinum Helicopter Kit. The Platinum series picks up where the Pro series leaves off and makes no compromises. The Platinum series adds aluminum parts extensively throughout the entire model. This extreme package ensures the customer not only gets a great helicopter, but premier quality straight out of the box.
- Professional CNC Turning Center: TSA's components are manufactured in-house by state-of-the-art cnc turning centers in a single-step process.
- All Carbon Fiber Material: TSA uses aero space carbon fiber extensively though out its product range. Delivering a light weight, extremely rigid and agile aircraft.
- Swashplate Control Lever Positioning System: Innovative swashplate control lever positioning system enables pilots to precisely adjust swashplate lever to 90 degree angle.
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control): World leading CNC technology and methodology is applied to produce precision components.
- Chamfered Parts and Components: All TSA metal parts and components are cnc chamfered in a single-stop process to guarantee high tolerances with a unique appearance.
- User-friendly Design: TSA's products are crafted for convenience and efficiency, by applying user-friendly designs.
Full Length of Fuselage: 1230mm
Full Width of Fuselage: 215mm
Main Blade: 600 - 620mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1345mm
Tail Blade: 90mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 252mm
Main Gear Ratio: 11T/12T/13T/14T:122T
Tail Gear Ratio: 113T:25T
Gear Ratio: 9.0/9.69/10.5/11.45:1:4.52
Full Weight (12S, 5000mAh approx.): 4885g
Motor Class (12S kV): 3,000-11,000W/500-550kV
Battery: 6-12S LiPo, 3200-5000mAh
Material Specifications: Carbon Fiber
Tail Rotor Drive: Shaft Drive
Swashplate Angle: 120°
Needed to Complete:
- 7-Channel Radio System
- (1) Receiver Battery & Charger
- (1) On/Off Switch
- (3) Servos
- (1) Rudder Servo
- (1) 3-Axis Gyro System
- (1) 3000-5000W, 500-550kV Brushless Motor
- (1) 100-160A Brushless ESC
- (1) 6S 22.2V 4200mAh LiPo Battery Pack (min. one; two required for 12S flight)
- 600-620mm Main Blades
- 90 Tail Blades