InfoPanel LCD Display by Eagle Tree Systems
Eagle Tree Systems
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
The Eagle Tree InfoPanel LCD display makes it easy to check the status of your Vector equipped model and configure settings at the field, without needing to use a laptop or video goggles.
- Backlit LCD display is easy to read in bright sunlight or darkness
- Hot pluggable/unpluggable for ground only use.
- Rugged and light enough to be permanently mounted to your model.
- Shows pack voltage, remaining mAH, number of satellites in view, and compass readout (for testing the compass)
- Shows Vector notifications and error messages
- Lets you fully configure the Vector and change settings at the field with your radio sticks, without needing goggles or a laptop
- Comes with 6"/15cm connection cable
This product was added to our catalog on November 30, 2015.