Inferno MP9 TKI4 "Spec A" Pre-Built 1/8 Nitro Buggy Kit by Kyosho
This product was added to our catalog on March 22, 2017.
A Race Bred Machine Individually Inspected by Yuichi Kanai.
Fine-tuned for continuous improvement by Yuichi Kanai, the new ‘Spec A’ version of the Inferno MP9 TKI4 is packaged as a semi-assembled chassis kit. Taking the previous TKI3 model’s reputation for speed to an extreme level, the TKI4 features revised front/rear suspension that delivers improved cornering stability for sharper control. Recent demand for precision setting for aerodynamic performance is met with a newly designed body and rear wing that realizes both advanced cornering stability and traction. A thorough revision of all key components focused on delivering an edge in the heat of racing battle through superior maintenance, durability and reliability.
In addition, the ‘Spec A’ version is semi-assembled with complex components such as Big Bore Shocks and differentials pre-built using the special knowledge of skilled staff. Before shipping, Yuichi Kanai completes a final check of each model to ensure it meets the standard required for immediate racing success. Here is a model that is designed not only for advanced racers, but for anyone who wants to challenge 1/8 buggy racing at the highest level.
Spec A Features:
- Factory Assembled: Built in Kyosho Headquarters by experienced staff, the Spec A comes factory assembled, with the final inspection by Yuichi Kanai.
- Pre-Cut Clear Body: No more wasting time cutting out the body; just add your paint and race.
- Race Ready: The Spec A is built with a race ready setup having all adjustments set.
- Front Shocks: 600wt
- Rear Shocks: 500wt
- Front & Center Diffs: 5000wt
- Rear Diff: 3000wt
- 1.5x5 Hole Pistons
What's Needed to Complete Spec A:
- Installation of electronics; such as receiver, servos and connect linkage
- Paint body
- Trim body to suit suit your engine head and exhaust.
- Install engine, clutch, manifold, muffler, linkage and air filter.
- Wing assembly and installation.
TKI4 Features at a Glance:
- Most successful 1/8 off-road racing car in the history of RC
- Evolution of the IFMAR World Champion MP9 TKI3
- Redesigned body with improved aerodynamic features
- Lighter wing with wickerbill attachments for tuning the level of downforce
- Reinforced lower suspension arms
- 2mm longer front suspension arms for wider stance
- Low-profile wing mounts with extra wing supports
- Updated front suspension mounts for reduced “skid angle”
- Includes KYOIFW459 Heavy Duty Servo Saver assembly
- Uses 93mm driveshafts all around
- Redesigned front steering knuckles for improved Ackerman geometry
- Larger opening in radio box for servo leads and other electronic wiring
- Redesigned aluminum rear hubs with inserts for more roll-center adjustments
- Lightweight, more secure lower shock mounting pins
- Stronger lower 4mm hingepins
- Stronger, more secure air filter housing
- Updated heavy-duty ball ends for the steering linkage
- Lightweight 13T clutch bell
Ground Clearance: 28mm
Wheelbase: 325mm (4 settings / by changing rear hub collar position)
Tread (F/R): 254mm (rear 3, front 2 settings / by replacing bushes)
Tires (F/R): sold separately
Gear Ratio: 11: 7 :1
Weight: 2,950g approx.
Engine: 21 class (sold separately)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- (2) Servos (steering & throttle)
- 21-Class Engine & Tuned Pipe
- Engine Starting Tools
- Receiver Battery
- Tires, Inserts & CA Glue
- Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- Polycarbonate Paint (for body)
- Tools for Assembly