Inferno GT2 VE Race Spec Ferrari 458 Italia 1/8 Electric On-Road Kit by Kyosho ReadySet RTR w/2.4GHz Radio
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on March 17, 2014.This is the Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE Race Spec Ferrari 458 Italia ReadySet 1/8 Electric On-Road Kit. The Ferrari 458 Italia is already considered one of the most influential designs of the modern era, and the Ferrari 458 is now part of the Kyosho Inferno GT2 legacy. The official, factory-licensed replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 race car body features the same award winning styling and design as the original, with the added benefit of the broader shoulders in the form of more robust wheel wells, and numerous other vents and aerodynamic features to make it a better race car. The Kyosho body even includes real headlight buckets with the yellow tinted lenses, typical of those used in LeMans and ALMS race cars in their respective classes.
While maintaining the Inferno GT2 racing potency, the incorporation of the Team Orion VORTEX 8 brushless motor and high power ESC combine with a gear ratio to deliver increased top speeds of over 70km/h, the highest in its class. Side guards on the hard main chassis realize improved impact resistance and minimize the entry of dirt particles for improved reliability. The 2.4GHz KT-201 transmitter with its large LCD screen requires no frequency band allocation and features many additional functions such as dual-rate, ABS and failsafe. Also included is the high-torque KS-200 servo with metal gears that delivers precision control response. Packaged as a Readyset, it’s easy to enjoy the powerful performance of this big machine almost as soon as you open the box. The near silent running of this electric version opens up many more places where its dynamic performance can be enjoyed.
All these features combined produces one of the fastest, toughest, biggest and best looking RC cars on the market. No expensive add-ons are required to reach the speed claims either. The Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 puts the Inferno GT2 even farther ahead of the competition.
What is a ReadySet? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Almost square dimensions of 310mm width and 360mm wheelbase deliver rock-solid running stability
- World renowned Team Orion Vortex 8 motor has been specially developed for the Inferno to deliver blistering power and durability
- Team Orion Vortex R8 ESC. Setup switch can be used to deliver precision output characteristics to please even expert level drivers
- Up to 4-cell (2 x 2-cell) Lipo battery can be installed. Experience high power equal or better than GP models (for experts)
- Hard main chassis material supports high power performance. Spirited looking stainless silver color
- Equipped with high torque KS200 servo incorporating built-in metal gears. Handles the heavy loads on the servo for free control of the big chassis
- Kyosho's unique 2.4GHz “Syncro KT-201/KR-200” transmitter and receiver incorporate additional functions and are designed for easy operation
Tread (F/R): 262mm/265mm
Tire (F/R): Φ97×48mm
Gear Ratio: 8.47:1
Weight: 3800g（with body）
Motor: Orion Vortex 8 brushless
R/C System: KT-201
- Factory assembled chassis with 2-channel, 1-servo, 1-ESC R/C unit
- Syncro KT-201 transmitter
- Pre-painted body
- Pre-installed Team Orion VORTEX 8 brushless motor
- Pre-installed Team Orion VORTEX R8 ESC
- Cross wrench
- Battery for chassis / 7.2-14.4V Ni-MH or 7.4-14.8V Li-Po battery with T-style connector
- Battery charger
- (4) AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter