Inductrix FPV BNF Ultra Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone by Blade Helis w/SAFE
This product was added to our catalog on September 28, 2016.
This is the Blade Inductrix FPV BNF Ultra Micro Electric Drone with an included battery and charger. The perfect beginner FPV drone designed for indoor flying in even the smallest of places, the Blade® Inductrix® drone is an ultra-micro marvel. Four specially tuned Electric Ducted Fan rotor systems give this modern quad the appeal of a jet. As a result, performance feels incredibly smooth with far less noise than a conventional propeller rotor system. Durable rotor housings inherently prevent damage whether it’s bumped into walls or falls into the grass. Brilliant LED orientation lights and a sleek body design help keep you going in the right direction. Innovative SAFE® technology with self-leveling makes staying in control easy, even if it’s your first flight.
- Intuitive flight modes that make flying simple
- Fully integrated FPV flight camera on 5.8GHz
- Quiet EDF power system
- Improved motors for better response
- Durable rotor housings prevent damage
- Lightweight and fully-assembled with no building required
- E-flite® 200mAh 45C Li-Po flight battery and USB charger (included)
- SAFE Equipped: SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This technology allows anyone to pick up the transmitter, put on the goggles and be successful flying FPV for the very first time. Its newly improved Stability mode allows for fast forward flight with the added weight of the FPV system. It prevents over controlling the aircraft and gives a confident feeling when maneuvering through tight spaces. The Agility mode has also been tuned for the high output motors and weight of the FPV system on board. It allows for aggressive forward flight and even some mild aerobatics.
- FPV Equipped: The Inductrix FPV is equipped with a 25mW video transmitter capable of transmitter on Fat Shark channels 1 through 7 and all Raceband channels so you can race several pilots at once. You can select channels from the easy to use button atop the body of the Inductrix. The camera is very lightweight and perfectly protected in the body housing. The antenna we’ve chosen for video transmission is a dipole and designed with durability in mind. Video range of the Inductrix FPV is nearly 100 yards line of sight and more than adequate to fly in any large building or home.
- High Performance Motors: We’ve tweaked the flight controller to better control in stability mode by allowing pitch to remain as the user demands even if throttle is full and agility mode is more crisp and controllable too!
- 200 mAh Battery: Included is a large capacity 200 mAh battery so that you can fly upwards of 4 minutes.
- LED Lighting: With brilliant white and red LED lighting illuminating each Inductrix FPV, it’s easy to follow friends while flying together or even see if the battery is getting low when they begin to blink. The lights are mounted inside each frame so they too will be protected in a crash.
- Quiet Ducted Fans: Each rotor is housed in a true duct and is extremely quiet during flight. The benefit of using ducted fans instead of propellers is they fully protect the fans in a crash and prevents the Inductrix from causing any damage to walls and is safe enough to be caught by hand!
Gross Weight: 24g
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- 4-Channel DSMX 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 5.8GHz compatible FPV headset or FPV monitor
Blade, do consider using thicker gauge wires to eradicate this issue. Thanks.)
Bound to a DX6 and connected my fatshark goggles. Works great, video is clean and crisp indoors.
Setup your radio with a more aggressive throttle curve. 0-40-75-95-100 works well for me. Set roll and pitch to 60 and yaw to 70 to smooth it out a little if just figuring it out.
Battery life stinks. Even just hovering, I have not seen a flight longer than 2.25 minutes in 75 degree temps, indoors. Low-voltage detection kicks in and a few seconds later, drops from flight. Each Eflite 200mah pack has 7 cycles, with no improvement.)
I replaced the original flight board with this "Pro" version. It weighs about .5 gm more than the old board(probably because of the mini usb plug) and has the motor rotations changed. If you do this to your regular Inductrix fpv look up the Pro manual online for proper installation.
It works just as well as the old board and is betaflight ready. You don't have to connect to betaflight to use this but if you do you will be in geek heaven. You can change almost everything. It seems to be a bit more efficient and my flight times have improved by about 10 seconds(averaged over 10 flights)despite the additional weight. I use 19600kv motors and this board seems to extract more power from them and the drone's flight appears smoother too. I don't know if I would recommend this as it costs half of the price of a complete Inductrix Fpv and aftermarket replacements(also betaflight ready)sell for less than 25 bucks, however, if you like to tinker with your settings, this is for you.)