Inductrix 200 FPV BNF Micro Quadcopter Drone by Blade Helis
This product was added to our catalog on March 11, 2016.The Blade Inductrix 200 FPV Quadcopter Drone is the perfect option for pilots who want FPV capability in a compact aircraft that's easy to fly. Blade's team of experts has engineered an innovative design that allows you to harness the technology so that you can experience success beyond the first flight. Small enough to cruise indoors with the power to have a blast outdoors, the Inductrix 200 FPV drone can give you the immersive experience of riding air. With SAFE technology, the Inductrix 200 FPV quadcopter is poised to deliver great drone performance, and at the same time provide an immersive first-person view experience.
Inspired by the durable micro-size Inductrix design, this larger ducted fan platform features powerful brushless motors and multi-blade rotors that provide a smooth cushion of air. Expertly tuned SAFE technology helps you fly with confidence regardless of pilot skill level or flight condition. And if you're a hot shot pilot, just flip the flight mode switch to Expert and go for it. The FPV camera integrated into the lightweight airframe operates with a wide range of view screens and headsets. Its quick-release 3S Li-Po battery pack features a streamlined case for easy installation while the custom charger will help keep the time between flights short.
- SAFE® Technology: The Blade® Inductrix™ 200 FPV drone features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that's custom tuned with intuitive flight modes so it's easy for anyone to fly with confidence.
- Beginner mode: Small pitch and roll angle limits combined with intuitive self-leveling help you keep the drone under control.
- Intermediate mode: Pitch and roll limits are expanded to offer a larger flight envelope while intuitive self-leveling continues to provide positive stability.
- Experienced mode: Pitch and roll limits are removed so you can explore agile flight capability.
- Put Yourself in the Pilot's Seat: The Spektrum™, Fat Shark Teleporter V4 headset with digital head tracking and SpiroNET antenna (SPMVR1100) delivers the ultimate FPV experience. Compatible with the a tiny video camera mounted on the front of the Inductrix 200 FPV drone, real-time action is delivered before your eyes to a headset you wear like eyeglasses. It's an RC experience so immersive that you'll feel as though you're actually sitting in the pilot's seat.
- Flight Camera: The integrated flight camera features a protective housing that can be tilted to suit fast or slow flying styles. It transmits at 25mw on 5.8GHz and is compatible with FatShark headsets like the Spektrum™ Teleporter V4 (SPMVR1100).
- Durable Construction: The ducted fan design makes the airframe inherently more durable than propeller driven quadcopters. The special housings encased around each multi-blade rotor help protect the drone and other objects from damage should any bumps occur during flight.
- Brushless Power: The 200-class outrunner motors allow the rotors to operate at high speed to provide efficient power that responds to your every command.
- LED lighting: The LED lighting system provides an excellent reference for other FPV aircraft left in your wake. In addition, LED color changes visually update you on flight status.
- Quick-Change Li-Po: The protective battery housing conforms to the streamlined airframe and snaps into place. It's a high-end feature similarly used on camera drones for safety and convenience. The included Li-Po balance charger helps keep the time between uses of the 800mAh 3S Li-Po pack short.
Features at a Glance:
- A lightweight, fully assembled airframe
- Exclusive SAFE technology for control that makes flight simple
- Fully integrated FPV flight camera
- Compatible with FatShark headsets and video monitors on 5.8GHz
- Durable rotor housings prevent damage
- Powerful brushless outrunner motors
- Brilliant LED status lighting
- Quick-change 800mAh 3S Li-Po flight battery
- Li-Po flight battery balance charger included
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly
Main Rotor Head Type: Multi-Rotor
Main Blade Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushless Outrunner
Battery: 3S 800mAh LiPo
Length: 6.10 in (155mm)
Height: 1.77 in (45mm)
Width: 6.10 in (155mm)
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Flying Weight: 6.53 oz (185g)
Approximate Flight Time: 6-8 Minutes
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Blade Inductrix 200 Quadcopter
- 25mW Micro Camera System
- 800mAh 3S 11.1V 15C LiPo
- 3S, 1.2 A LiPo Charger
- 13.5V, 1.3A Power Supply
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX technology
- Fat Shark compatible 5.8GHz FPV headset and/or FPV monitor (for FPV capability only)