The Incision Series 1 Light Kit is a high power LED kit that is ready to be installed in your VS410 Origin and Origin Halfcab bodies, as well as other bodies that accept "Q" style light buckets. The light buckets feature a heatsink on the back side to dissipate heat and provide a long life. These LED's are 3S ready and will light up the trail on night crawls.
- Molded front light buckets with high powered white LED
- 5mm Red LED tail lights
- LED light controller
- Manual on / off function
- Additional on / off control from aux receiver channel
- Headlights powered by 2-3S lipo balance plug on light controller
- Aux control and red LED tail lights powered by RX plug
- (2) Front led headlight housings with heat sink
- (2) 5mm red LED tail lights
- (1) LED controller with required power plugs
Installation Instructions for VS4-10:
- Remove stock light buckets from VS4-10 grill. Mount included light assembly to the body with the existing 1-64 hardware. Red LED tail lights mount into stock VS4-10 rear LED housings.
- Connect LED plugs to the Light Controller. Connect Light Controller to 2s or 3s Lipo battery for headlight power source. Connect Light Controller to receiver to power red LED’s, for full functionality use an open auxiliary channel in receiver. Program auxiliary channel on transmitter for 2 positions (On/Off) with endpoints set to max for each position.
- The 3-position switch located on the LED light controller selects mode (Off / Aux CH on/off control / ON). To control LED function through the transmitter ensure the 3 position switch on LED light controller is in the middle position.
*Note: Recommended assembly: Attached LED controller and route all LED light wires to underside of body. Use Balance plug and JST connection for power source and RX connection at chassis for easily removal.
This product was added to our catalog on September 8, 2021