Impact Brushless ESC/Vulcan Brushless Spec Motor Race Combo (17.5T) by Novak
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2013.
This is the Novak Impact Brushless ESC/Spec Motor Race Combo, with an included 17.5 Turn Vulcan Brushless motor. Many of today’s race bred vehicles have little room for electronics. To comply with this growing trend, Novak developed the Impact Racing ESC. Novak’s Super-Tuner, X-Drive-equipped, pint-size power house has been paired with Novak’s top-of-the-line Vulcan Spec 17.5T motor to offer spec racers the perfect combo for today’s vehicles that are tight on space. The Impact is small in size and huge in tuning features. This modified-rated ESC has the proven Novak go-fast features of its bigger brother the Pulse, but is scaled down to fit a wider range of vehicles that do not require hot mod motors.
The Vulcan Spec 17.5T is Novak’s next gen spec motor designed to suit the demands of World Championship caliber racers. Featuring Novak's hand-wound Red-Wire, high-RPM stator, a 12.5mm tuning rotor and redesigned vented endbells, the Vulcan 17.5 is “THE” motor to have in the spec-racing world.
- Small and lightweight spec racing combo ideal for vehicles that have tight fitting spaces for the ESC
- ESC and motor designed and tested to work optimally together
- Super-Tuner™ firmware for quick and complete ESC customization
- 5 customizable profiles that can be easily saved onboard for multiple track setups
- Specialized RPM tables for fine tuning the Dynamic Timing Advance
- Short-stack, high RPM stator that’s hand wound by Novak motor experts with Novak’s American Red Wire
- Largest permitted rotor for spec class racing- 12.5mm
- Vented endbell for maximum airflow and a one-piece front can to ensure proper bearing alignment
- Completely rebuildable motor design with an interchangeable stator design and several tuning rotor options
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Input Cells: 1*-2S LiPo / 4-6-cell NiMH
- Size: 1.15x0.95x0.79” (29x24.3x20mm)
- Weight (w/o wires): 0.75 oz. (21.3 g)
- On-Resistance: 0.0004 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
- Motor Compatibility: 540-size sensored brushless motor (2 pole); Limit TBA
- BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
- Wire Size: 14G Super-Flex Novak Silicone Wire
- Status LEDs: 5, multi-colored, on-board
- Motor Dimensions (540): 2.07x1.41" (52.6x35.8mm)
- Weight: 6.1oz (173g)
- Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125"
- Magnetic Material: High Strength Sintered Neodymium
- Design: Sensored
- Stator Insert Color: Yellow