Hyrax 1.9" Rock Crawler Tires w/Memory Foam (2) (G8) by Pro-Line
The Pro-Line Hyrax 1.9" Rock Crawler Tire was designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date.
- Designed for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Legendary G8 Material
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.73" (120mm)
Width: 1.76" (45mm)
- (2) Hyrax 1.9” G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires
- (2) Open Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on October 3, 2016.