Hybrids 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires (2) (Green) by JConcepts
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2012.This is a set of two JConcepts Hybrids 2.2 Rear 1/10 Buggy Tires. A combination of years of development with JConcepts drivers; the Hybrids are all the rage. A mid-lug design with unique inner Crowbar center lug DNA, the Hybrid is built for speed on medium to high traction conditions and the ultimate high-speed control, handling, durability and corner speed. Supported lug control and X-braced sidewall lug detail is designed to go the distance in long qualifiers, final main events and beyond.
Continuous testing showed a smaller pin height being advantageous in many conditions and particularly when sharp angles and edges arise in the track surface. At the base of the design, the mid-height lug presents the compound to the racing surface while the center lug DNA picks up the heavy lifting for forward-bite. Hybrids include the And-1 insert design featuring a versatile and highly durable material which provides great stability and a cushion in medium traction conditions.
Hybrids excel on outdoor hard packed surfaces in dry condition where a groove has formed. Drivers will feel the immediate impact of the exclusive design and proprietary rubber compound as the track starts to develop medium to high traction. The Hybrids will provide incredible grip on these prepared surfaces and provide durability which allow many complete runs or extended main events on a single set of tires. The Hybrids are a contender straight out of the package, an all-out design for racing, pure JConcepts.
- Compact tire body, mid-lug design for longer life
- Specifically designed for medium to high traction conditions
- Aggressive, supported lug control with X-braced sidewalls
- Includes And-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.