HV9780 Titanium Gear High Voltage Tail Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an MKS HV9780 Titanium Gear High Voltage Tail Servo with Aluminum Case. This servo is recommended for 500 class helicopter tail applications.
- Spartan DS760, Quark
- Futaba GY611, GY601, GY520
- ALIGN GP700, GP750
- Mikado V-Bar Tail, CSM SL720
- Curtis Youngblood Mini-G, Solid G
- Thunder Tiger TG-7000
- BeastX Mircobeast
- @6.0V: 45.8 oz-in (3.3 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 55.5 oz-in (4.0 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 62.4 oz-in (4.5 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.055 s
- @7.4V: 0.045 s
- @8.4V: 0.040 s
- Weight: 38.01 g
- Dimension: 35.5x15x28.5mm
- Working Voltage: 5.5 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S Lipo un-regulated)
- Working Frequency: 760μs / 560hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2BB
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw: 2.6A max.(8.2V)│2.4A max.(7.4V)│2.0A max (6.0V)
- Wire Length: 29.5 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.