HV9780 Titanium Gear High Voltage Tail Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is an MKS HV9780 Titanium Gear High Voltage Tail Servo with Aluminum Case. This servo is recommended for 500 class helicopter tail applications.
- Spartan DS760, Quark
- Futaba GY611, GY601, GY520
- ALIGN GP700, GP750
- Mikado V-Bar Tail, CSM SL720
- Curtis Youngblood Mini-G, Solid G
- Thunder Tiger TG-7000
- BeastX Mircobeast
- @6.0V: 45.8 oz-in (3.3 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 55.5 oz-in (4.0 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 62.4 oz-in (4.5 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.055 s
- @7.4V: 0.045 s
- @8.4V: 0.040 s
- Weight: 38.01 g
- Dimension: 35.5x15x28.5mm
- Working Voltage: 5.5 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S Lipo un-regulated)
- Working Frequency: 760μs / 560hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2BB
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw: 2.6A max.(8.2V)│2.4A max.(7.4V)│2.0A max (6.0V)
- Wire Length: 29.5 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.