HV9767 Titanium Gear High Voltage Cyclic Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is an MKS HV9767 Titanium Gear High Voltage Cyclic Servo with Aluminum Case. This servo is recommended for 500 class helicopter cyclic applications.
- @6.0V: 94.4 oz-in (6.8 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 118.0 oz-in (8.5 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 130.5 oz-in (9.4 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.090 s
- @7.4V: 0.078 s
- @8.4V: 0.070 s
- Weight: 38.55 g
- Dimension: 35.5x15x28.5mm
- Working Voltage: 5.5 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S Lipo un-regulated)
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2BB
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw: 2.6A max.(8.2V)│2.4A max.(7.4V)│2.0A max (6.0V)
- Wire Length: 29.5 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.