HV9767 Titanium Gear High Voltage Cyclic Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.
This is an MKS HV9767 Titanium Gear High Voltage Cyclic Servo with Aluminum Case. This servo is recommended for 500 class helicopter cyclic applications.
- @6.0V: 94.4 oz-in (6.8 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 118.0 oz-in (8.5 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 130.5 oz-in (9.4 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.090 s
- @7.4V: 0.078 s
- @8.4V: 0.070 s
- Weight: 38.55 g
- Dimension: 35.5x15x28.5mm
- Working Voltage: 5.5 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S Lipo un-regulated)
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2BB
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw: 2.6A max.(8.2V)│2.4A max.(7.4V)│2.0A max (6.0V)
- Wire Length: 29.5 cm