HV9767 Titanium Gear High Voltage Cyclic Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an MKS HV9767 Titanium Gear High Voltage Cyclic Servo with Aluminum Case. This servo is recommended for 500 class helicopter cyclic applications.
- @6.0V: 94.4 oz-in (6.8 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 118.0 oz-in (8.5 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 130.5 oz-in (9.4 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.090 s
- @7.4V: 0.078 s
- @8.4V: 0.070 s
- Weight: 38.55 g
- Dimension: 35.5x15x28.5mm
- Working Voltage: 5.5 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S Lipo un-regulated)
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2BB
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw: 2.6A max.(8.2V)│2.4A max.(7.4V)│2.0A max (6.0V)
- Wire Length: 29.5 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.