HV777 Coreless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This is an MKS HV777 Coreless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Servo with an Aluminum Upper Case.
- @6.0V: 344.4 oz-in (28 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 395.7 oz-in (36.5 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 437.4 oz-in (38 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.14 s
- @7.4V: 0.11 s
- @8.2V: 0.10 s
- Weight: 81.4 g
- Dimension: 40x20x45mm
- Working Voltage: 4.8 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S Lipo un-regulated)
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.0008 ms (Default)
- Bearing: Double bearings
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw: 6.2A max. (8.2V) / 5.8A max. (7.4V) / 4.7A max. (6.0V)
- Wire Length: 24 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.