HV737 Titanium Gear High Speed Servo w/Aluminum Case (High Voltage) by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is an MKS HV737 Titanium Gear High Speed Servo with Aluminum Case. This high speed servo is a great choice for glider, airplane and jet tail applications.
- 12 x 20 mm coreless motor, High efficient, More durable
- 9mm VR, Ultra high-resolution
- Unique gear structure with reduced backlash
- @6.0V: 115.2 oz-in (8.3 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 126.3 oz-in (9.1 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 141.6 oz-in (10.2 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.12 s
- @7.4V: 0.10 s
- @8.2V: 0.09 s
- Weight: 38.55 g
- Dimension: 35.5x15x28.5mm
- Working Voltage: 5.5 ~ 8.4 V DC Volt
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: Dual Ball Bearings
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw： 2.6A max. (8.2V)│2.4A max. (7.4V)│2.0A max (6.0V)
- Wire Length： 29.5 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.