HV737 Titanium Gear High Speed Servo w/Aluminum Case (High Voltage) by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an MKS HV737 Titanium Gear High Speed Servo with Aluminum Case. This high speed servo is a great choice for glider, airplane and jet tail applications.
- 12 x 20 mm coreless motor, High efficient, More durable
- 9mm VR, Ultra high-resolution
- Unique gear structure with reduced backlash
- @6.0V: 115.2 oz-in (8.3 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 126.3 oz-in (9.1 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 141.6 oz-in (10.2 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.12 s
- @7.4V: 0.10 s
- @8.2V: 0.09 s
- Weight: 38.55 g
- Dimension: 35.5x15x28.5mm
- Working Voltage: 5.5 ~ 8.4 V DC Volt
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: Dual Ball Bearings
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw： 2.6A max. (8.2V)│2.4A max. (7.4V)│2.0A max (6.0V)
- Wire Length： 29.5 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.