HV6110 Metal Gear Mini Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
The MKS HV6110 Metal Gear Mini Servo is perfect for F3K, F3J, F5B, F3D, 2M and Slope glider applications that require a precise wing servo with low power consumption and superior holding torque, combined with the flexibility of high voltage circuitry.
- @6.0V: 36.1 oz-in (2.6 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 41.6 oz-in (3.0 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 47.2 oz-in (3.4 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.14s
- @7.4V: 0.11s
- @8.2V: 0.10s
- Weight: 9.8g
- Dimension: 22.5x10x23.5mm
- Working Voltage: 3.8 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S LiPo unregulated)
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2 Jewel Bearings + 1 Bronze Bushing
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Metal + Aluminum Magnesium alloy gears
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2015.