HV6110 Metal Gear Mini Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
The MKS HV6110 Metal Gear Mini Servo is perfect for F3K, F3J, F5B, F3D, 2M and Slope glider applications that require a precise wing servo with low power consumption and superior holding torque, combined with the flexibility of high voltage circuitry.
- @6.0V: 36.1 oz-in (2.6 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 41.6 oz-in (3.0 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 47.2 oz-in (3.4 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.14s
- @7.4V: 0.11s
- @8.2V: 0.10s
- Weight: 9.8g
- Dimension: 22.5x10x23.5mm
- Working Voltage: 3.8 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S LiPo unregulated)
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2 Jewel Bearings + 1 Bronze Bushing
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Metal + Aluminum Magnesium alloy gears
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2015.