HV6100 Metal Gear Mini Glider Wing Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The MKS HV6100 Metal Gear Mini Glider Wing Servo is perfect for discus launch, hand launch, 2M flap and F3K V-tail glider applications that require a precise wing servo with low power consumption and superior holding torque, combined with the flexibility of high voltage circuitry.
- @6.0V: 36.1 oz-in (2.6 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 41.6 oz-in (3.0 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 47.2 oz-in (3.4 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.14s
- @7.4V: 0.11s
- @8.2V: 0.10s
- Weight: 10g
- Dimension: 22.5x10x23.5mm
- Working Voltage: 3.8 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S LiPo unregulated)
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2 Jewel Bearings + 1 Bronze Bushing
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: Metal + Aluminum Magnesium alloy gears
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2015.