HV1220 Titanium Gear Ultra High Torque Standard Digital Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is the MKS HV1220 Titanium Gear Ultra High Torque Standard Digital Servo. This high torque servo was developed for high voltage applications and is a great choice for 1/8 and 1/10 Scale Buggies, Monster Trucks and Rock Crawlers, Giant Scale Aircraft, and 600~700 CCPM heli applications.
- @6.0V: 230 oz-in (16.6 kg-cm)
- @6.8V: 281.9 oz-in (20.3 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 319.4 oz-in (23 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.159 s
- @6.8V: 0.140 s
- @8.2V: 0.115 s
- Weight: 57.64 g
- Dimensions: 40x20x37mm
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 ~ 8.2 V DC Volts
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Bearing Type: 2BB
- Motor Type: Japan High Quality Coreless Motor
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.