HV1220 Titanium Gear Ultra High Torque Standard Digital Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is the MKS HV1220 Titanium Gear Ultra High Torque Standard Digital Servo. This high torque servo was developed for high voltage applications and is a great choice for 1/8 and 1/10 Scale Buggies, Monster Trucks and Rock Crawlers, Giant Scale Aircraft, and 600~700 CCPM heli applications.
- @6.0V: 230 oz-in (16.6 kg-cm)
- @6.8V: 281.9 oz-in (20.3 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 319.4 oz-in (23 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.159 s
- @6.8V: 0.140 s
- @8.2V: 0.115 s
- Weight: 57.64 g
- Dimensions: 40x20x37mm
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 ~ 8.2 V DC Volts
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Bearing Type: 2BB
- Motor Type: Japan High Quality Coreless Motor
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.