Hurtz Dig V2 Dig Unit (Black) by Vanquish Products
This product was added to our catalog on August 29, 2017.
The Vanquish Products Hurtz Dig V2 Dig Unit is an updated version of the revered Hurtz Dig, and is an incredible accessory for anyone looking to improve performance. The Hurtz V2 is a 3 position dig that will allow you to lock up the rear axle for increased turning radius, or freewheel the rear axle for improved climbing performance. Both are incredibly useful functions when scaling in technical terrain. This is a must have for competition rigs!
The V2 features a bearing supported rear output, with an output that has been cross drilled to work with through pin style driveshafts, making the V2 more efficient and more capable than the original. Plus, all the drive components are now machined from chromoly steel for incredible durability!
- Updated dig unit was designed to increase the capability of your vehicle while maintaining maximum strength
- Compatible with Axial SCX10, SCX10-II RTR and AX10. May also be used in Wraith by changing the transmission case
- Rear output is bearing supported for better driveline efficiency and cross drilled to work with thru pin style driveshafts
- Rear output does not slide in and out, so driveshaft length is easier to manage
- Servo mount is attached to dig case for simple installation
- All drive parts are made from high quality chromoly steel
- Total shifter travel needed to shift to all three positions is 0.73 inches, a 24mm servo horn is recommended
- Servo mount can use most standard size servos*
- The lever design of the shifter means that you do not need an expensive servo to reliably operate this unit**
- V2 design works with stock Axial 3-gear transmission cases as well as any Vanquish Products SCX10 transmission housing***
- * Servo case designs and offsets vary by manufacturer, Futaba, Hitec and Tactic servos have been tested to fit but not every model can be verified
- ** A radio with an open auxiliary channel and programmable end points is needed to ensure that the dig unit works properly and that your servo will not overheat
- *** The Hurtz dig will mount onto any Axial 3 gear transmission case that uses a bolt on metal motor plate.