This is the Hudy Spring Steel 3mm Turnbuckle Wrench. This precision 3mm turnbuckle wrench is designed exclusively by HUDY from special self-developed, world-renowned HUDY Spring Steel™ to ensure maximum strength, durability, and long life. This turnbuckle wrench is additionally hardened to provide unmatched life span.
- Smart fork design ensures perfect fit to 3mm turnbuckles and minimizes the wear and rounding of the tool shape
- Wrench head shape is hand ground on a precision grinding machine to ensure a very precise shape to a snug fit on the turnbuckle
- The fork end of the tool is additionally ground flat to keep the tool shape as thin as possible for very easy access in restricted areas
- The other end of the tool has a smartly-designed ball which makes gripping the tool very easy to use
- Perfect tool for adjusting 3mm turnbuckles on 1/10 on-road and off-road cars
- Laser-engraved HUDY logo and turnbuckle size for easy and quick identification
- Popular turnbuckle sizes available: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2009
Friday, Nov 6 2015 (about 5 years ago)
Hudy Spring Steel Turnbuckle Wrench (3mm)
Great tool, love everything about Hudy (except the price), but this one doesn't quite fit the AE turnbuckles on my B5 or B5M. I think 3.5mm might be the magic fit.