This is the Hudy Pit Bag. HUDY once again leads the pack with innovation in all areas of RC racing. Not your standard pit bag, the HUDY Pit Bag is the first purpose-designed pit bag that is super lightweight, easy to assemble/disassemble, and is very easy to transport within the outer pockets of your hauler bag (or stored in any regular bag or box).
- Unique and exclusive all-in-one RC pit bag specially designed and developed for RC car racers and mechanics
- Extremely lightweight yet tough nylon for high strength and durability
- Tough heavy-duty stitching
- High-quality European materials and manufacturing
- Cool, stylish and full-color graphics
- Smart collapsable design allows the bag to be easily foldable into a thin cross-section
- Designed to fit in the side pocket of HUDY Carrying Bag or any other standard baggage or hauler bag
- Super-quick assembly/disassembly
- Side wall and lower base reinforced with super-strong lightweight ABS reinforcing panels
- Large-capacity storage areas and pouches
- Two main compartments for starter box and all other remaining tools, accessories, and supplies
- Accessory compartment includes fuel bottle pocket (to prevent tip overs)
- Side walls feature 9 pockets for tools, 1 extra-long pocket for carburetor screwdriver, and one large pocket with safety cover for temp gauge or stopwatch
- Front wall features 3 open pockets for quick access to additional accessories, while other side features 2 large pockets with Velcro™ straps for less-used but important items
- Externally-mounted adjustable fuel-gun holder prevent fuel gun leakage inside the bag
- Strong, light and soft fabric-covered foam handle for a sure, comfortable grip
- Tough nylon adjustable straps and composite buckles to additionally reinforce the side walls if the bag is heavily loaded
- Rugged rubber feet
- Address box for your business card or name card
- 18" Long
Friday, Aug 14 2009 (about 11 years ago)
Hudy Pit Bag
Bought 2 Mugen Pit bags for the price of one of these, far better design than my Hudy one... The Hudy one was just to big, bottom line.. Hudy came out with it first, but Mugen dialed it in!!!!
rich niccum niccum
Sunday, Apr 19 2009 (about 12 years ago)
Hudy Pit Bag
Ahh... go to home depo or lowe's 30.00 tops w/out the "HUDY" on it. why should i pay crazy money and pimp there logos.....
Saturday, Apr 18 2009 (about 12 years ago)
Hudy Pit Bag
I just got this product today and it is great every racer should have one. It fits everything you need and more.. Guy yes it is expensive and it is worth it..