This is a Hudy Complete Set-Up Tool Set, with included carrying bag and is intended for use with all 1/8 scale nitro and electric off road cars. Having the best car setup is one of the most important factors in winning races. The Hudy Set-Up System is the best and most popular set-up tool in the RC world! Precision-machined, hard-coated high-grade aluminum components allow for easy and accurate set-up of your 1/8 on-road car. The entire system is very small, light, and well-designed for comfortable and fast transport, and features “one screw assembly.” The engraved scales and markings are easy to read, and all parts move very freely due to precision ball-bearings.
Set-up system is used for adjustment of:
- Camber & camber rise
- Front and rear toe
- Steering throw symmetry
- Backlash-free, wobble-free mounting
- Fully ball-bearing equipped set-up stands (12 high-precision ball-bearings)
- Ultra-smooth, ultra-precise movement and operation
- CNC-machined, hard coated high-grade aluminum set-up stands
- CNC-machined, ultra-precise aluminum set-up hubs
- CNC-machined, tough acrylic plastic toe/steering plate
- Precision engraving for instant, reliable readings
- To use the set-up system for 1/8 truggies the separate HUD108841 Upside Measure Plate for 1/8 Truggy must be purchased
- HUD199240 HUDY Set-Up Bag For 1/8 Off-Road & Truggy Cars - Exclusive Edition
- HUD108805 Universal Exclusive Set-up System for 1/8 Off-Road Cars
- HUD107703 Chassis Droop Gauge Support Blocks 30mm for 1/8 Off-Road (2)
- HUD107717 Chassis Ride Height & Droop Gauge 0 to -13 mm for 1/8 Off-Road
- HUD108860 Aluminum Nut for 1/8 Off-Road System (4)
- HUD107751 HUDY Quick Camber Gauge 1/8 Off-Road 1°; 2°; 3°
- HUD108060 Aluminum Nut for Set-up Triangle (4)
- HUD108870 Aluminum Set-up Wheel for 1/8 Off-Road System (4)
- The clear top toe plate hits the front shock tower on the Tekno 1/8 series vehicles and can not be correctly used; all other settings are functional.
- To use the set-up system for 1/8 truggies, the HUD108841 Upside Measure Plate for 1/8 Truggy must be purchased separately.
This product was added to our catalog on October 22, 2009