HSB-9465SH High Speed Brushless Steel Gear Servo (High Voltage) by Hitec w/PAD
This is the Hitec HSB-9465SH Digital High Speed Brushless Steel Gear High Voltage Servo, with an included PAD (Power Absorbing Device). This servo is ideal for 1/10 scale on-road cars and 600+ size helicopters.
Pro level hobbyists demand the power and precision found in the Hitec triple threat HSB-94XX servos. Each one is designed with durable steel gears and impressive Neu brushless motors with the HSB-9465SH bringing lightning speed.
- Power Efficient Brushless Motor Controller: Energy efficiency is a common interest for all modelers. The HSB-9XXX Series uses the latest control circuit technology including a regenerative braking circuit which puts power back into the battery as the motor slows. This feature, combined with ultralow current draw under sustained loads, allows Hitec brushless servos to consume 1/5 the power of most other brushless servos on the market today.
- Programmable 12 Bit Digital Circuit: Using the DPC-10 PC interface (HRC44426) and downloadable software, users can program a variety of features in the HSB-9XXX Series including: Fail Safe On/Off and Position, direction, EPA, Speed (Slower), dead Band, and Soft Start.
- Custom NeuMotor: Designed by Steve Neu exclusively for the HSB-9XXX Series, these high performance, brushless motors provide longstanding durability and performance.
- Constant Torque Output: Thanks to revolutionary circuit and motor designs, the HSB-9XXX Series maintain their speed in a more consistent manner, regardless of load.
- Hybrid MPD 1st Gear: Hitecs unique ultra-durable Metal/Plastic/duralumin hybrid first gear prevents inadvertent electrical noise from affecting other components within your aircraft or vehicle.
- Industry-Leading Titanium Gear Train: Hitec was the first manufacturer to utilize low wear Titanium gears in their servos and continue to be the leader in Titanium gear technology.
- 25-Tooth Standard Spline: Hitec Brushless servos utilize a standard 25 tooth output spline for maximum compatibility with the large variety of aftermarket horns available on the market.
Model: 9465SH High Speed
Speed @ 6.0V: 0.09
Speed @ 7.4V: 0.07
Torque @ 6.0V: 187 oz-in (13.5kg-cm)
Torque @ 7.4V: 187 oz-in (13.5kg-cm)
Weight: 2.19 oz (62g)
Applications: 1/10 scale on-road & 600+ size helicopter
Product Notice Regarding Hitec Brushless Servos with Certain RC Devices: While compatible with most radio control devices, the regenerative braking feature of the HSB-9XXX series servos may cause a problem if the device cannot accept a backflow of current. The types of devices that cannot accept this backflow are: Voltage Regulators, Power Safe Receivers and certain BEC circuits whether stand alone or integrated within an Electronic Speed Control. Check with the manufacturer or the Hitec website for a list of compatible models. If your device cannot accept a current backflow, then you must install a PAD (Power Absorbing Device - Hitec HRC55756). A PAD is included with every Hitec brushless servo.
This product was added to our catalog on February 16, 2015.