The HPI Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 Clear Body is molded from strong clear polycarbonate to create an ultra realistic scale replica of the WRC 2001 race car. The detailed vinyl decal sheet includes photorealistic headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body to make spraying your shell as easy as possible. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
NOTE: 1/10 Touring Car 190mm width chassis use +3mm offset wheel for 200mm.
- Fully licensed replica for realistic looks
- Photorealistic pre-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, back lights, official logos and more for a perfect finish with a lot of details
- Pre-cut vinyl window masks for easy and precise window masking
- Wheel center point marks for accurate wheel cutting
- Overspray film for a immaculate finish without overspray
- High quality polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance for extra strength and longer life
- Dimple marks for body post drill locations that fits all HPI and Tamiya cars (TL-01 size) for easy drilling and accurate fitting to the chassis
- Wings include winglets and mounting screws for optimal down force and cool look
- Decal and mounting instruction sheet to make fitting as easy as possible
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2017