HPI Racing's very own replica of the Nissan 350Z Greddy Twin Turbo Body, available in this 200mm and 190mm (HPI17218). This was Nissan's first big Nissan production based performance sports car since the old 300ZX. Nissan, the sleeping giant, has once again awoken and Greddy stepped in with additional power additives with twin turbo and massive horsepower. This is what HPI Racing honors and presents you with a true-to-life scale replica of the Nissan 3502Z GReddy Twin Turbo body, capturing all of the details that make this body a fan favorite.
Included with the body is a huge pre-cut vinyl decal sheet with window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, HPI logos and extra “tuner” decals for a realistic look. A convenient overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and easy. To make mounting the body simple, an instruction sheet is included and the body has dimple marks for drill locations. The 190mm width is perfect for most electric touring cars. 200mm is perfect on most Nitro touring cars.
- Actual headlight buckets
- Officially licensed replica
- Optional realistic spoiler
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals
- Molded from .030” clear polycarbonate plastic
- Clear Lexan Body Only
- Requires painting and trimming
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights, official logos and more!
- Actual headlight buckets included.
- Clear overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting simple and quick
- A decal instruction sheet is included for precise decal placement, letting owners create a concourse-winning car in no time
- Each HPI body has dimple marks for body post drilling locations
- This is an officially licensed replica!
This product was added to our catalog on July 24, 2018