HoverShot FPV 120mm RTF Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone by Dromida
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2016.The Dromida HoverShot FPV 120mm RTF is so feature packed, you'll wonder how it could possibly be so compact. It comes equipped with a 720p FPV camera, to shoot video and photos via the DroneView app in real time (with your smartphone or mobile device - not included). Altitude Hold takes the guesswork out of exact positioning and throttle control, so you can focus on getting the "perfect shot".
Takeoffs and landings are as easy as pushing a button. The HoverShot comes completely assembled with everything included for immediate flying fun, and 7-10 minute flight times will make it seem like you're in the air forever. Multiple flight modes let you fly at your particular comfort level, whether you're a beginner or a veteran pilot!
Control your camera with your smartphone!
With the HoverShot, you don't need a separate viewscreen or expensive headsetójust your smartphone and the DroneView Mobile app. Download the app, put your smartphone into the holder, and you can enjoy a sharply focused, first-person view of your flight.
You can also:
- Take in-flight pictures and video; start, stop and pause video
- Adjust brightness
- Replay new videos or delete old ones
- Download photos from the camera to your mobile device
- Save photos to mobile memory
- Share photos on your favorite social media website
- Manage video and photo storage
- HoverShot FPV:
- Digital camera that shoots 720p FPV video and 1 MP still photos in JPG format
- Altitude Hold
- Auto takeoff/landing buttons
- Motor start/stop button
- Auto Flip button for pro-style flips whenever you want
- Rugged, crash-resistant molded plastic airframe
- High-intensity LEDs that aid in orientation and tracking
- Factory-installed motors, ESCs and onboard electronics
- 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers for smooth, stable flight in all conditions
- Power-on fail-safeómotors won't start unless the radio is turned on
- 3.7V 650mAh LiPo battery flies up to 7-10 minutes on a full charge
- Charger plugs into any USB port for fast, full charges
- MR101 Transmitter:
- 2.4GHz technology for the best in dependable, interference-free control
- Center spring throttle
- Separate camera and video buttons
- Universal mobile phone holder
- Two flight modes let you activate the flight features you need, so you can fly the way you want.
Diagonal: 120 mm (4.72 in)
RTF Weight: 72 g (2.5 oz)
Requires: device for Android or Apple and DroneView app (download free from Google Play Store or App Store)
- Assembled HoverShot drone
- MR101 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in phone holder
- 720p Wi-Fi FPV video/still camera
- 2G micro memory card
- 1S LiPo battery and USB charger
- (4) "AAA" batteries
- (4) extra blades