Hot Racing light weight hardened steel 72 tooth, 48 pitch spur gear for the Traxxas Bandit, 2WD Slash, Rustler, 2WD Stampede, and Telluride vehicles.
- CNC machined and lightened hardened steel construction
- Replaces stock nylon spur gear
- Black oxide coated gear for durability and corrosion resistance
- Red anodized countersunk aluminum washers
- High strength hardware
Number of Teeth:
Tooth Face width:
- (1) 72 tooth 48 pitch spur gear
- (3) mounting screws
- (3) red anodized countersunk washers
- (3) washers (use as needed underneath countersunk washers to prevent screw ends from protruding too far through spur mounting plate)
- Consider using Hot Racing motor lock plate TE18L06 for secure motor mounting
- Motor should no way exceed 180F (over 160F is not recommended). ESC should not exceed 160F. Excessive temperatures will shorten the life of the motor and ESC.
- This spur gear is significantly smaller than the stock gear and will require a larger pinion gear for fitment. Consider a pinion gear in the 25-34 tooth range.
This product was added to our catalog on May 24, 2018