This is an optional Hot Racing Traxxas 48 Pitch Hard Anodized Aluminum Spur Gear. These gears are available in a variety of tooth count options.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Replaces stock nylon spur gear
- Hard anodized in light gunmetal color for durability and corrosion resistance
- Silver anodized countersunk aluminum washers
- High strength hardware
Number of Teeth: varies
Gear Pitch: 48 pitch
Mounting Holes: 3
Tooth Face width: ~5mm
- (1) 48 pitch spur gear
- (3) Mounting screws
- (3) Silver anodized countersunk washers
- (3) Washers (use as needed underneath countersunk washers to prevent screw ends from protruding too far through spur mounting plate)
- Aluminum gears are softer than steel and are intended for speed performance. For ultimate durability consider steel gears.
- Consider using Hot Racing motor lock plate HRATE18L06 for secure motor mounting
- Check gear alignment and secure you motor before running the vehicle
- Do not over tighten the slipper. Even metal gears may fail with a over tight slipper.
- Motor should no way exceed 180F (over 160F is not recommended). ESC should not exceed 160F. Excessive temperatures will shorten the life of the motor and ESC.
This product was added to our catalog on July 27, 2020