This is an optional Hot Racing Traxxas 48 Pitch Hard Anodized Aluminum Spur Gear. These gears are available in a variety of tooth count options.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Replaces stock nylon spur gear
- Hard anodized in light gunmetal color for durability and corrosion resistance
- Silver anodized countersunk aluminum washers
- High strength hardware
Number of Teeth: varies
Gear Pitch: 48 pitch
Mounting Holes: 3
Tooth Face width: ~5mm
- (1) 48 pitch spur gear
- (3) Mounting screws
- (3) Silver anodized countersunk washers
- (3) Washers (use as needed underneath countersunk washers to prevent screw ends from protruding too far through spur mounting plate)
- Aluminum gears are softer than steel and are intended for speed performance. For ultimate durability consider steel gears.
- Consider using Hot Racing motor lock plate HRATE18L06 for secure motor mounting
- Check gear alignment and secure you motor before running the vehicle
- Do not over tighten the slipper. Even metal gears may fail with a over tight slipper.
- Motor should no way exceed 180F (over 160F is not recommended). ESC should not exceed 160F. Excessive temperatures will shorten the life of the motor and ESC.