NOTE: These Axle Carriers replace Arrma part ARA330403 or ARA330505 for current Arrma 6S BLX models. For legacy Arrma 6S BLX models that use the ARA330187 Carriers, see Hot Racing HRAAON21MA01. Please consult your Arrma Owners Manual to ensure you order the correct part.
Hot Racing heavy duty aluminum steering blocks (axle carriers) with carbon fiber steering arms for the 1/8 Arrma Kraton BLX and Outcast BLX. See vehicle model compatibility in comments below.
- CNC machined aluminum, anodized black
- 4mm carbon fiber steering arms
- Aluminum hub nuts with Delrin cups and o-ring position locks
- Heavy duty rubber sealed bearings, with oversized inner bearings
- Weight: 53g per steering block
- (1) left aluminum axle carrier with with carbon fiber steering arms
- (1) right aluminum axle carrier with with carbon fiber steering arms
- (4) aluminum hub nuts with Delrin cups and o-ring position locks
- (2) 8x16x5mm rubber shielded outer bearings
- (2) 15x24x5mm rubber shielded inner bearings
Needed To Complete:
- 5mm Hex Wrench
- Recommended to use medium thread lock on screws
- Arrma vehicle that uses the front steering blocks from Arrma ARA330403 or ARA330505.
- Does NOT fit vehicles that use Arrma ARA330187.
- Replaces Arrma ARA330403 or ARA330505 front steering blocks
- Replacement carbon fiber arms are Hot Racing RAON21G
- Replacement aluminum hub nuts are Hot Racing AON21N02
- Known to fit the following Arrma vehicle numbers. Please check your vehicle's literature for the vehicle number. If a vehicle is marked as "optional", this indicates that the part and/or vehicle may require modification for proper fit.
- Kraton: ARA106015, ARA106018
- Outcast: ARA106021, ARA106027, ARA106032 (optional), AR106033 (optional)