Hot Racing Axial SCX24 Brass KMC Machete Wheel Weights are an option for the front or rear 1.0" KMC Machete wheels included with the Axial SCX24 Deadbolt and Wrangler JLU models.
- CNC machined solid brass billet
- 9g each fitted to the wheels to lower the vehicles center of gravity, increase its stability, improve climbing, reduce the chance for flipping backwards, and make for an overall more capable crawler
- Friction fit to inside of AXI31615 SCX24 KMC Machete wheels. Some CA glue can be used to secure installation
- Can be used either in front of rear, but if you're only getting one pair we recommend using them in the front
Diameter of outer: 21.4mm
Diameter of inside: 14mm
- (2) 9g brass wheel weights
This product was added to our catalog on December 10, 2019
Sunday, May 10 2020 (about 2 years ago)
Hot Racing Axial SCX24 Brass KMC Machete Wheel Weights (9g)
Got these and observed that after the inserts are put into the inside of the wheel, the plastic steering linkages on both sides need to have some plastic removed using a hobby knife or dremel..then I had no more rubbing/binding of the wheels. Works very well.