The Hot Racing Axial SCX10 II Heavy Duty Steel Drive Shafts is a heavy duty steel front and rear telescoping driveshaft optioin for the Axial SCX10 II Kit vehicles (not RTR).
- This is not a complete driveshaft assembly. See list below for parts needed to build two complete driveshafts.
- Will NOT work with vehicles equipped with the RTR transmission.
- Must maintain telescoping assembly with grease
Short shaft compressed length:
- Heavy duty CNC machined hardened carbon steel construction
- 6061 aluminum screw-on sleeves to capture steel telescoping pins
- Replaces factory plastic front and rear drive shafts
Short shaft extended length:
Short shaft travel:
Long shaft compressed length:
Long shaft extended length:
Long shaft travel:
Needed to Complete:
- (1) front steel drive shaft
- (1) rear steel drive shaft
- SCX10 II Kit vehicle (not RTR) with 2-speed capable transmission
- Axial AXA0286 M4x2.5x13mm screw shafts are required
- Axial AX31148 W88 V2 Joint 10X15mm
- Axial AX31028 2x11mm pin
- Axial AX31114 (1) Part of WB8 V2 driveshaft
This product was added to our catalog on March 5, 2018