Hot Bodies D815 Rear Toe Block Hinge Pin System by M2C
This product was added to our catalog on April 20, 2016.
The M2C Racing Hot Bodies D815 Rear Toe Block Hinge Pin System is machined from 7075 aircraft aluminum with 01 Tool Steel tapered ball hinge pins for maximum strength. These components are combined with durable plastic inserts that help to absorb the shock of hard impacts. The system is designed to allow easy access to the rear diff, while the use of different bushings in the blocks will allow you to tune the suspension for a variety of track conditions.
The direction of the point on the insert is the direction the hole is offset:
- Diamond (M2C4510): Insert hole is centered in the bushing (This the stock factory setting and is the stock setting on ‘C” and “D” block)
- 2 dot (M2C4511): The hole is 1 degree off center vertical
- 3 dot (M2C4512): The hole is 2 degrees off center vertical
- 4 dot (M2C4513): The hole is ¼ degree off center vertical
- 5 dot (M2C4514): The hole is ½ degree offset vertical
- The 2 dot insert hole up will lower the “CG” of the chassis by 1 degree from stock position
- This needs to be done in the C and D block at the same time to achieve the Tessman set up.
The front rear or C block is the antisquat block. This adjustment is for weight transfer to the front for different track conditions.
- The higher the antisquat is the looser the rear end becomes. This is an advantage on higher bite tracks for rotation of the rear end. On looser tracks, lower the front insert to help lock down the rear end better. The stock setup is the diamond insert. You May also use the bushings for fine adjustment of ¼ or ½ degree up or down from the stock setting.
- (1) Rear B Block
- (1) Front A Block
- (2) Hinge Pins
- (4) 1 Dot Bushings
- (4) 2 Dot Bushings
- (4) 3 Dot Bushings