This is the Bachmann HO-Scale Digital Commander Deluxe Train Set. Model railroading enters the digital age with the Digital Commander. Create your own fledgling empire or work with a friend to coordinate freight and switching and operations. The exclusive E-Z Command digital control system lets you independently control the speed, direction and lighting of two decoder-equipped locomotives.Features:
- A large 56" x 38" oval track layout (with switch and siding) of snap-fit E-Z Track® with nickel silver rails on molded gray roadbed.
- The Santa Fe GP40 and FT-A diesel locomotives are all-wheel drive & DCC-equipped with 28/128 speed step decoders that are factory-programmed to address button 3 on NMRA-compliant DCC systems.
- The Bachmann® E-Z Command® Digital Command Control System incorporates the latest digital technology that's easy to use, with one-button, on-track programming.
- Plug-and-play compatibility with all DC and DCC systems
- 2/128 speed step control
- 100% backwards-compatible with standard DC (non-digital)
- With the DCC On Board technology, you can digitally control the direction, speed, and lighting of multiple locomotives in N, HO, and On30 Scale.
- 3 accurately molded freight cars with blackened metal wheels and prototypical paint schemes:
- 40' Open Quad Hopper
- 50' Plug-Door Box Car
- 36' Extended Vision Caboose
- Locomotive and all cars come equipped with Bachmann's exclusive E-Z Mate® Mark II Magnetic knuckle couplers with metal coil springs
- 1 amp AC wall pack power supply and plug-in wiring for the command control center.
- Written and DVD format video instructions.
- (2) Diesel Engines
- (1) Terminal Rerailer
- (3) Freight Cars
- (1) Hayes Bumper
- (12) Curved Track
- (1) Digital Command Center
- (4) Straight Track
- (1) Power Pack
- (1) Manual Left Turnout
- (1) Under Track Magnet
This product was added to our catalog on November 26, 2010.