Horus X12S Transmitter by FrSky
This product was added to our catalog on March 9, 2016.
The FrSky Horus X12S Transmitter is the radio FrSky fans have been waiting for. With precision gimbals, and features that are usually found on much more expensive products, the Horus X12S will soon become the standard that all other transmitters are measured by.
NOTE: Information is limited at this time. Check back soon for more details.
- High resolution 480x272 industrial display, that can be read outdoors
- CNC Machined Gimbals are supported by six ball bearings, accurate hall sensors and have extendable stick ends
- Built in GPS module
- Built in wireless trainer system
- Built in 6-axis sensors (3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerator)
- Available in a matte or texture finish
- 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Audio speech function
- Full telemetry and real-time data logging
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Receiver match
- Unique internal RF module IXJT with lower latency and higher stability
- Built in antenna is standard, an external antenna can be added (for internal RF module)
- External module bay
- Safe power switch with integrated strap base
- Two types of trainer ports
- MP3 player
- "Haptic" vibration feedback
- NiMH batteries with built in charging circuit
- 6 position encoder for to easily switch flight modes
- FrSky FrTX operation system installed as default, Open source firmware supported
- Voice recognition might be added on certain configurations later.
- FrSky reserves the right to change the hardware, software and specifications without notice.