The Holmes Hobbies Revolver Snubnose V2 540 Sensorless Brushless Outrunner Motor is an extremely lightweight, brushless motor option that delivers exceptional startup and a feel that rivals brushed motors! The Snubnose model is 1/2 the length of the "540 Revolver", and is fantastic for vehicles wanting lower CG and lighter weight for agility.
- 1:10 scale Trail and Scale rigs (SCX10, SCX10ii, Wraith 1.9, Enduro, TRX4 Sport,TrailFinder 2, etc..)
- Competitive RC Rock Crawling (RECON G6; SORRCA; WRCCA; etc..)
- Educational, Recon, or Battle Robots
- NOT recommended for "rock racers" or 2 speed vehicles, such as the TRX4, Wraith, Bomber, etc...
- Bolts up to standard "540" mount
- Extremely small and light, yet torque dense
- 1/8" shaft fits common R/C pinions
- 200mm 16ga silicon motor leads (does not include bullet plugs)
Type: Brushless DC Outrunner Motor
Stator: 14 pole 12 slot 28x10mm stator
Input Voltage: 2-4S LiPo
Motor Shaft: 1/8" D shaft output (standard 540)
Mounting Pattern: 25mm pattern, M3 screws (standard 540)
Weight: 75g without wires, 90g with wires
Dimensions: 35mm diameter x 34mm long