This is a Holmes Hobbies 13 Turn CrawlMaster Pro Motor 540 Brushed Electric Motor. When you need the smoothest power delivery available, the CrawlMaster Pro is the best choice. Holmes guarantees the finest parts and construction techniques available. Holmes Hobbies building team has a combined 45 years of experience and have provided motors for 1st place competitors, robotics, and off road vehicles around the world!
These professionally crafted motors begin with Japanese quality parts and are combined with USA hand wound armatures and assembly. Armatures feature pattern winds with specific wire sizes to suit your needs. Wind termination is reinforced using high-temp silver alloys, with state of the art resin impregnated coils. All armatures are precision balanced and the commutator is diamond trued. One cannot build a finer or more precise motor!
- 13T- 2250Kv
- Standup Brush and 7.5mm Comm- Maximizes power and motor longevity
- Gold plated copper brush hood to resist corrosion and provide lowest resistance
- 5 slot armature- offers the finest low speed control and efficiency
- Epoxy balancing for highest torque and efficiency
- Can – 1.4mm thick can features minimal venting and two high-power FB9 wet magnets to maximize torque and efficiency
- Dual Ball bearings
- Adjustable timing
- 0.55mm extra Heavy springs for consistent drag brake
- 6.15 ounce finished weight with medium wire fill
- Every motor carries a 30 day warranty to cover manufacturing defects and is guaranteed to be high quality.
- All kV (rpm per volt) measurements taken at zero timing, no load, and 7 volts.
- IMPORTANT!! For use in the Axial Wrath on 3s lipo (11.1v) you must use a 16t pinion to avoid overheating the motor!
This product was added to our catalog on January 16, 2014