Hollow Aluminum Main Shaft & Collar Set by MicroHeli
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an optional MicroHeli Hollow Aluminum Main Shaft & Collar Set, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP X helicopter. This Hollow Aluminum Main Shaft is designed to improve stability and performance on the Blade mCP X helicopter. It's a direct replacement for the stock hollow carbon main shaft. This has been machined with high tolerance from aircraft Aluminum to achive the best possible precision to ensure no slop between the Hollow Aluminum Main Shaft and Main Frame Bearings and has an integrated super lightweight CNC Aluminum Collar. The Hollow Aluminum Main Shaft will perform efficiently at high RPM in harsh 3D conditions, and yet is light weight at only 0.69 grams.
- 100% CNC machined with high tolerance from aircraft Aluminum
- Improves stability and performance on flybarless head system
- Performs efficiently under high RPM and 3D maneuvers
- Integrated super lightweight CNC Aluminum Collar
- Light weight Hollow Aluminum Main Shaft/Collar design
- Weight: 0.69gram
- Precision CNC Hollow Aluminum Main Shaft with integrated super lightweight CNC Aluminum Collar
This product was added to our catalog on February 10, 2012.