Hole Shot 2.0 Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires (Velocity) (2) (White) (X3) by Pro-Line w/Lightweight Wheel
This product was added to our catalog on April 15, 2014.
This is a set of two Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 Off-Road 1/8 buggy tires, premounted on white Lightweight Velocity wheels. The Hole Shot has become one of the most used race tires in the world! From World Championships to National Championships, Regional race events to club race events, the Hole Shot design has just about every title imaginable because it just plain works in a variety of different race conditions. Now, Pro-Line has achieved the impossible: improved on the original in every way. Through meticulous refinement the new Hole Shot 2.0 has the performance to carry on the legendary Hole Shot name well into the next Decade. The Hole Shot 2.0 provides more forward traction, increased steering response and is less edgy in the ruts making you faster than ever before.
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1/8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Line’s latest P-L logo giving your buggy looks that match the performance.
- Unbelievable traction on a variety of surfaces
- Represents the latest in race tire technology
- Meticulous refinement over the Original Hole Shot
- High density, reusable Closed Cell Inserts included
- Ultra Lightweight Velocity Racing Wheel
- 8.9g lighter per wheel than #2702 V2 Wheel (total weight savings 35.6g)
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- Updated P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.33" (110mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Pre-Mounted Hole Shot 2.0 Tire