Hole Shot 2.0 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires (2) (M3) by Pro-Line
This is a set of two Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 2.2" 1/10 Buggy Rear Tires. The Hole Shot 2.0 tire features refined pins, a flatter carcass and updated internal webbing, dramatically increasing the performance of an already dominant tire design.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Updated pin design lasts longer
- Small, square-lug technology throughout tire
- New outer pins are angled to resist catching ruts
- Internal webbing reduces tire expansion under acceleration
- Fits any 1:10 2.2” Buggy rear wheel
- Tire made 100% in the USA
- Foam Inserts included
- (2) Hole Shot 2.0 Tires
- (2) Impact Firm Inserts
This product is expected to arrive on Thursday, June 22 2017.
I have a set still have life left after a whole season of racing 540 buggy.)
Performance: Aggressive forward bite, poor side bite, fairly long tread life.
Opinion: These tires work best when the track has no dust, is wet, or has a clean racing line. Otherwise be prepared to exit corner spinning in circles.)
Cons: No closed cell inserts.)
SDRC in San Diego, CA with these and i was happy. so happy that when they wore out i replaced with the same thing. burr!)