Hole Shot 2.0 1/8 Buggy Tires w/Closed Cell Inserts (2) (X3) by Pro-Line
This is a set of two Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 Off-Road 1/8 buggy tires. The Hole Shot has become one of the most used race tires in the world! From World Championships to National Championships, Regional race events to club race events, the Hole Shot design has just about every title imaginable because it just plain works in a variety of different race conditions. Now, Pro-Line has achieved the impossible: improved on the original in every way. Through meticulous refinement the new Hole Shot 2.0 has the performance to carry on the legendary Hole Shot name well into the next Decade. The Hole Shot 2.0 provides more forward traction, increased steering response and is less edgy in the ruts making you faster than ever before. Richard Saxton, Team Associated’s testing guru, says that the new Hole Shot 2.0 is “like Cheating!!” Pro-Line’s mini-pin and square lug technology have been combined to put your buggy on a TQ pace and last through long mains.Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Unbelievable traction on a variety of surfaces
- Represents the latest in race tire technology
- Meticulous refinement over the Original Hole Shot
- High density, reusable Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Height: 4.33" (110mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Hole Shot 2.0 Tire
- (2) High Density, Reusable Closed Cell Insert
This product was added to our catalog on November 27, 2013.