HO-Gauge Code 83 Snap-Track Manual Right-Hand Switch by Atlas Railroad
This product was added to our catalog on November 11, 2010.
This is a Atlas Model Railroad HO-Gauge Code 83 Snap-Track Manual Right-Hand Switch. Manual switches can only be "thrown" (changing the
direction of the rail) by flipping a lever on the switch by hand. Manual
Code 83 Snap Switches can be easily converted to remote control with
Left-hand (ATL584) and Right-hand (ATL585) switch machines. All HO Code 83 Snap-Switches are designed for above or undertable switch machine.
- Simulated brown wood ties
- Nickel silver rail
- Includes manual switch machine
- Cut-outs for rail joiners
- Includes 1/3 18" radius track section
- Plastic, non-powered frog