Hobbywing F4 G3 Flight Controller w/On-Screen Display.
- STM32 F405 MCU.
- Board load 12V BEC, the output current can reach 2A. It can supply power for graphic transmission, 12V LED lamp and other equipment
- The SPI ICM-20602 which integrates accelerometer and gyro (with the running frequency can be set to 32KHz) is adopted
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race
- F-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust thesetup of their aircraft easily
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage (BAT port) and current (CRT port , extra current meter is needed)
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters
- Switch module of board load graphic transmission(VTX) can use remote contorl to control switch of graphic transmission
FC Programming: supported
Programming via: Betaflight, Cleanflight-configurator
Compatible with (Modes): PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000 and etc
Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL, and etc.
Voltage Monitoring: Supported
Current Monitoring: Supported
External Buzzer: Supported
LED Control: Supported
USB Port: MicroUSB
Motor Rotation: Supported
This product was added to our catalog on October 3, 2019