The Hobbywing XRotor BLHeli-S DShot600 30A Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC is ideal for 150-280 aircraft and offers 2-4S LiPo support.
- FPV's with 150-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
- EMF8BB2 chip for great performance, 48MHz.
- BLHeli-S open-source program implemented in the ESC supports all BLHeli-S functions like ESC programming and firmware upgrade via the throttle control signal cable.
- Small size combined with light weight for easy installation.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Compatible with the latest DShot150/300/600 (throttle signal) mode as well.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes a flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight controllers and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz in “Regular”signal-receiving mode.
- ESC + Motor combo available
LiPo Power Input: 2-4S
Cont. Current: 30A
Burst Current: 40A
BEC Output: N/A
Firmware: BLHeli-S A-H-5016.5
Oneshot 125/42: Supported
Size/Weight: 23.8x14.5x5.8mm / 6g
This product was added to our catalog on February 21, 2017