This is the Hobbywing XR10 Pro Stock Spec 2S Sensored Brushless ESC/V10 G3 Motor Combo.
Xerun XR10 Pro Stock Spec V4 ESC
The Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro Stock Spec V4 offers the latest in Hobbywing ESC technology, developed and optimized for stock spec class racing. Recommended for on-road and off-road spec racing, this high quality ESC features a tiny 31.5x25.6x16.1mm footprint, a full aluminum case, and 80 amp current delivery with burst up to 380 amps! Other features include 2S LiPo compatibility, and a 6V/3A switch mode BEC.
Xerun V10 G3 Motor
This is the 10.5 Turn Hobbywing Xerun V10 G3 Competition Stock Sensored Brushless Motor. The V10 G3 Motor line has seen significant improvements over the previous G2 series, for both the Modified and Stock motors. Some updates include an updated can design that promotes easy of maintenance, a special shell design for maximized cooling, high-performance stator core, heat-resistant wire (200°C), lower weight and more.
- Specially designed for high-level racing.
- Lightweight: The G3 Modified & Stock motors only weigh 161g & 132g respectively, the weights are reduced by 11% & 21% when comparing with the V10 G2 motors.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely and smoothly; the skid-proof lines on the rear end plate of the motor guarantee stability of the timing after adjustment. For G3 Stock motors (10.5T~25.5T), the timing is adjustable from 30 degrees to 60 degrees; for Modified motors (3.5T~8.5T), the timing is adjustable from 20 degrees to 50 degrees.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates of 10.5T~21.5T motors further help reduce heat; small holes on the end plates of 5.5T~8.5T motors effectively keep sand or dirt from getting inside and damaging the motor(s).
- The use of high-performance stator core, heat (200°C) resistant wire, heat (200°C) resistant rotor with strong structure, imported high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
Current: Continuous: 80A / Burst: 380A
Battery: 5-7 cells NiMH/NiCd / 2S LiPo
Built-in BEC: 6V@3A (switch mode)
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motors
Suitable Motor: 3650 Motors,1/10 Touring Cars ≥10.5T, 1/10 Buggy≥13.5T
Application: STOCK class of 1/10th Touring Car & Buggy Racing
Cooling Fan: 5V - 7.4V (20x20x8mm)
Weight: 28g (without wires and cooling fan)
No-Load Current (A): 5.5
Max Output Power (W): 260
Current @ Max Output Power (A): 74
Diameter/Length (mm): 35.9mm (1.41in)/50.5mm (1.99in)
Shaft Diameter/Length (mm): 3.17mm (0.125in)/14mm (0.55in)
Stock Rotor: 7.3-12.5
Weight (g): 133
Applications: Stock 1/10 On-Road Racing, 1/10 Drift
This product was added to our catalog on November 13, 2018