This is the Hobbywing XERUN XR10 Pro G2 ESC with V10 G3 3.5T Sensored Brushless Motor Combo, for Modified Class of 1/10th & 1/12th On-road Racing. Features such as adjustable throttle and brake PWM frequencies, high current/high voltage BEC, easy programmability, and data logging have been combined to make the Xerun V10 3.5T Brushless Motor and this ESC the perfect combo for your R/C needs.
- 32-bit M4 microprocessor with more powerful processing capability
- Peak current up to 1200A.
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections comes in standard
- low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection*
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Lightweight. The G3 Modified & Stock motors only weigh 161g & 132g respectively, the weights are reduced by 11% & 21% when compared with the previous generation G2 motors.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee an outstanding linear feel to the motor.
- The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely and smoothly; the skid-proof lines on the rear end plate of the motor guarantee the stability of the timing after adjustment. For G3 Stock motors (10.5T~25.5T), the timing is adjustable from 30 degrees to 60 degrees; for Modified motors (3.5T~8.5T), the timing is adjustable from 20 degrees to 50 degrees.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates of 10.5T~21.5T motors further help reduce heat; small holes on the end plates of 5.5T~8.5T motors effectively keep sand or dirt from getting inside and damaging the motor(s).
- The use of high-performance stator core, heat-resistant wire, heat-resistant rotor with strong structure, imported high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- Compliant with IFMAR, ROAR, EFRA, BRCA rules, and certified by RoHS, CE, FCC
Cont./Peak Current: 160A/1200A
Motor Supported: Sensored Brushless Motor
Input: 2-3S LiPo/4-9 Cell NiMh
BEC Output: 6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 4A (Switch-mode)
Fan (Included): 25.0x25.0x10.0mm. Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V
Size/Weight: 37.5x30.9x31.6mm (w/Fan & Fan Shroud); 95g (w/ Wires)
This product was added to our catalog on September 10, 2019