Hobbywing Quicrun WP-10BL60 Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC.
- External programming port, easy to connect to the LED Program Card (purchase separately) when setting the ESC
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (/punch) adjustment from “soft” to “Very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of models, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
NOTE: Please make sure to uninstall the cooling fan before using this ESC in water. Clean and dry it soon after use to avoiding damage to the connectors.
- Cont./Peak Current/ Resistance: 60A/360A/0.001?
- Motor Type Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Car Applicable: 1:10 On-road/Off-road/Buggy/Monster
- Motor Limit: 2S Lipo or 6 cells NiMH:
- On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<6000
- Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<4000
- Motor Limit: 3S Lipo or 9 cells NiMH:
- On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<4000
- Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<3000
- Battery: 4-9 Cells NiMH, 2-3S Lipo
- BEC Output: 6V/2A (Linear Mode)
- Size/ Weight: 48.5(L)*38(W)*32(H) / 90g
- Power Leads: Red-14AWG-150mm*1/Black-14AWG-150mm*1
- Motor Wires: Black-14AWG-100mm*3
- Motor Connectors: 4mm Gold Bullet Connector (Female)
- External Program Port: Available
- Working voltage of Fan: From battery directly without regulating
Wednesday, Jan 20 2021 (5 weeks ago)
Hobbywing Quicrun WP-10BL60 Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC
Nice to see A main carrying these I’ve been running these for years great budget esc , 2s or 3s very reliable power.