Hobbywing QuicRun 880 Waterproof Dual Brushed Crawling ESC.
- Fully waterproof design for all conditions. (Note: Please clean and dry it after use for avoiding rusty connectors).
- HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the aluminum heat sink for great heat dissipation.
- Built-in switch-mode BEC with cont. current of 4A.
- Tunable drag brake and drag brake rate for different vehicles, tracks, and control feel.
- Adjustable PWM frequency combined with advanced freewheeling (/DEO) technology guarantees great throttle linearity and driving feel.
- 9 levels of acceleration/ punch from soft to aggressive for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Proportional brake with 9 levels of initial brake force, maximum brake force, and drag brake force.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, and throttle signal loss protection.
- Separate programming port to easily connect the LED program card to the ESC.
- ESC programming via HOBBYWING LED Program Card.
- Cont./Peak Current: 80A/400A
- Motor Type Supported: Brushed Motor (540, 550, 775 Size Motor)
- Applicable Car: 1/10th Vehicles & MOA style comp crawlers
- Motor Limit:
- Brushed Motor Limit with 2S LiPo /6S NiMH: ≥ 12T or RPM<email@example.comV (540, 550 Size Motors)
- Brushed Motor Limit with 3S LiPo /9S NiMH: ≥ 18T or RPM<firstname.lastname@example.orgV (540, 550 Size Motors)
- Brushed Motor Limit with 4S LiPo /12S NiMH: ≥ 24T or RPM<email@example.comV (540, 550 Size Motors)
- LiPo / NiMH Cells: 2-4S LiPo or 5-12S NiMH
- BEC Output: 6A@4A (Switch-Mode)
- Connectors: Input End: No Connectors; Output End: 4.0mm Female Bullet Connectors
- Size/ Weight: 45.9x34.7x26.5mm/ 75g
- Programming Port: Separate Port
- Waterproof: Yes
NOTE: WP-880-DUAL BRUSHED ESC has two outputs to drive 2 motors. When driving 2 motors simultaneously, the Turn of the motors needs to be increased.
This product was added to our catalog on February 21, 2019