Hobbywing Quicrun 10BL60 Sensored Brushless ESC.
- High performance but low price- users can own this reliable race-ready ESC at an affordable cost.
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis.
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored or sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Smooth operation and plentiful adjustment options. Suitable for most kinds of competitions.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor and unlock its maximum potential.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from “soft” to “very aggressive” to fit various of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for LiPo or NiMH battery / Over-heating protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button sets the ESC. Easily reset all parameters to factory default settings.
- Compatible with optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Applications: 1/10 & 1/12 On-road / Off-road / F1 / Drift car race / Street race for fun / Club racing / STOCK race with 0 timing / Drift car race
- Cont./Peak Current/Resistance: 60A/380A/0.0008?
- Motor Type Supported: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Car Applicable: 1:10 On-road/Off-road/Buggy/Monster
- Motor Limit:
- 2S LiPo or 4-6 cell NiMH: ?8.5T(1/10 On-road), ?13.5T(1/10 Off-road)*
- 3S LiPo or 8-9 cell NiMH: ?13.5T(1/10 On-road), ?17.5T(1/10 Off-road)*
- Battery: 4-9 cell NiMH, 2-3S LiPo
- BEC Output: 6V/2A (Linear Mode)
- Size: 33mm(L)*28mm(W)*31.5mm(H, with cooling fan)
- Weight: 59g (with wires, without cooling Fan)
- External Program Port: Available
*NOTE: Indicates the limit value of motor turns when the ESC timing is set to 0. The larger the timing, the more turns the motor needs.